Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blast from the past

A long time ago when I was just starting out I reupholstered this couch. This job was very intimidating. I fussed and fussed over the button tufting, and centering that pattern on the cushion. When it moved to it's new home recently in the west hills and suffered some damage, I was happy to come out and fix it up. I couldn't help but snap a few pics when I was done. I wish I could have taken pictures of the house too, with out seeming like a stalker. Is it weird to be jealous of a couch?


When I did this couch I worked in my garage, and it looked a little like this:


Not so conducive to picture taking ;) COLD in the winter and HOT in the summer. I'm a better off now, but wow I would love to look at this all day:

No comments:

Post a Comment